Monday 6 August 2018

Starting Fresh



Today I have decided to start fresh with this blog.  It sure would be great if those that have a look would take the time to make a comment or two.  SHARING is our bonding of like or not so alike minds and thoughts.  I don't have all the answers but some very interesting things have happened in my life that got my attention, like being dead for 18 minutes and called back by 100 or more people at a dance.  The ramifications of such an event are indeed life changing. 

What is important and revealing as to the purpose of our living on earth takes a whole new approach.  What are your thoughts on the statements below?

Religion has to go!    They are divisive and encourage negative energies from low to extreme. 

Spiritual health needs to replace religion.  If it takei us back to the connection between all life forms with the foundation being compassion and love. 

Can the above be done by keeping the existing organizations?  Are they flexible enough?

Is it time to do whatever is possible to make a positive difference?   

Is love and compassion the answer and if so how do we set a system or path to take us there?
Boy, do I have some thoughts in this area.  

What are your thoughts???



3 comments:

  1. What are your life changing events that made you question your spiritual path?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred. First of all thank you for the invitation. I have friends of 50 years who used to live in Fenlon Falls.....but I digress
    I will return with some of my thoughts and feelings. I am in the midst of political and religious rage and I am trying to step back because it has really affected me mentally and spiritually. I find myself more cynical than I have ever been and that upsets and concerns me. I would like to believe there is hope but I feel humans have gone too far with greed, corruption and disdain for the common folk and I believe that Earth and Nature are now making huge statements that we have ignored.
    How many weather catastrophes and military skirmishes do we need before we raise our heads to see what we are doing, what we have done?
    I dont think Earth can scream much louder.
    And this truly hurts and bothers my soul.
    I posted something the other day describing my pain because of the state of the world and someone said I needed more joy. I just about choked.
    Yes, I would certainly love to feel carefree, laugh etc but during these global times Joy is not my answer. Hope could be. Faith could maybe be.
    I think I am a bit lost in this global mist. And I am seeking answers to calm the turmoil inside of me.
    Well.... I wasnt going to write anything right now but I seem to be hostage to these feelings at the moment.
    Dont get me started on the church and religion because I dont think I could have a civil conversation as I am so very disappointed and also enraged.
    I think I better stop here for now lol.
    I look forward to discussions of how we might heal ourselves and how the Big We might wake up. Namaste. Good night 🌹
    πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŽ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,great to here from someone out there Karen. I am hard pressed for time at the moment but will get back to you later today all being well.
    2020 is our year for positive changes. Talk soon. Fred

    ReplyDelete